„From the idea to live operations – our heart beats for quality!“
We develop and operate our Parship, ElitePartner and eharmony products ourselves and want to make them even more successful in the coming years. As a Junior Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d) you will be part of one of our cross-functional development teams. In this team you are responsible for representing a constructive quality culture, developing test strategies as well as optimizing development and release processes. You will not only work in close cooperation with your direct colleagues, but also with all development teams. We are therefore looking for a full-time Junior Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Hamburg.
How we develope software – what makes us who we are
- We develop our own products that meet high demands for continuous, error-free, and fast availability
- The use of pair programming, test-driven development, code reviews and refactorings is important to us
- Within our Kanban process we trust in autonomous and independent teams
- Agility is not only our guiding principle in software development – but the whole company also works according to agile principles
- Our teams develop, test, and integrate complete features – therefore our teams have knowledge and skills in apps, web frontend, backend, DevOps and QA
- When problems arise, we look for a solution, not someone to blame
Who we are looking for
- You have first hands-on experience in quality management of web applications and mobile apps
- Together with your team, you enjoy digging into a problem to find its root cause
- Risk analysis is among your strengths as well as communication, independence, and organizational skil
- When evaluating criticality and priority you consider different stakeholders‘ points of vi
- You take the initiative in identifying optimization potential
- You are a technology enthusiast and obtained a good overview of web technologies, beyond pure user knowledge
- You have a good command of spoken and written English – German is a plus
- Look forward to a permanent position with the market leader for German-speaking online dating services in the center of Hamburg! For your way to work you will get a subsidized job ticket. We offer a great working atmosphere with great teams. In addition, we live flat hierarchies in a culture where we are all on a first-name basis and established processes with an agile way of working at the same time. Do you feel like it? Then let’s start your individual career development together
- Early birds start their day with us with a good breakfast – and at lunchtime you’ll find a huge selection of different lunch spots. Or you spend your breaks with your team on our rooftop terrace! Drinks and plenty of organic fruit are also a matter of course with us
- We celebrate legendary parties twice a year in summer and winter – plus there’s a monthly office after-work on Wednesdays. Spend creative breaks with a walk around the Binnenalster, at the playstation or at the kicker table (and train for our annual tournament ;-)). Fashion victims will also be happy with various shopping discounts.
- In our ergonomics training courses we show you how to set up your workstation correctly, and for the athletic there are fitness cooperations. You are welcome to take advantage of the annual flu vaccination and a regular check-up of your eyesight by the company doctor in our office. We also subsidize your company pension plan.
We, #TeamLove, work for love – and love knows neither age nor gender, origin nor skin color, sexual nor religious orientation. Rather, we are convinced that equal opportunities in practice lead to more diversity and thus to better work results.
That’s why we only care about your personality and your qualifications.We are looking forward to your application and to finding out whether you prefer to meet us digitally for our first date or in person to get to know each other.
EN – Junior Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d)
Bitte nimm dir einen Moment Zeit, um unser Bewerbungsformular so vollständig wie möglich auszufüllen. Die Pflichtfelder sind mit einem * markiert.