„Autonomy and personal responsibility determine our daily work – agility for the win!“
We develop and run our products Parship, ElitePartner and eharmony by ourselves and want to make them even more successful in the coming years. As an Android Developer (m/f/d) you are part of one of our engineering teams and responsible for the design, implementation and further development of the features. You will not only exchange ideas with your direct colleagues, but also with all development teams. For our headquarters in Hamburg, we are looking for a full-time Android Developer (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
How we develop software – what makes us who we are
- We develop our own products. In doing so, the use of pair programming, test-oriented development, code reviews and refactorings is important to us
- Agility is not only our guiding principle in software development – but the whole company also works according to agile principles in autonomous and self-dependent teams
- Our teams develop, test and integrate complete features – therefore our teams have knowledge and skills in apps, web frontend, backend, DevOps and QA
- When problems arise, we look for a solution, not someone to blame
- You have the option to take part in every step of software development – from the initial idea to the implementation of new features
- It is important for us to benefit from current technologies (e.g. Jetpack Compose), therefore we offer monthly hackdays, a regular knowledge exchange and joint watch parties to Google/Android event
- We offer you a detailed onboarding from the first day and support you in your first steps
- In addition, you can expect that we will provide you with a up to date MacBook Pro and an Android device
Who we are looking for
- You have several years of experience in Android app development
- A strong understanding of app architectures and interest in continuously improving code quality are key to your performance
- Clean code and test coverage are as important to you as a good user experience
- You have experience in reactive and asynchronous programming as well as dependency injection
- You are able to support new colleagues during the training process
- You want to continuously expand your knowledge and are happy to share it with your colleagues
- You have a good command of spoken and written English – and German is a plus
Digital or on-site? With our „highly remote“ way of working, both can be combined. At #TeamLove, each team decides for itself how often its members see each other on site. We work across Germany from our home or from our modern Heartquarter (as we affectionately call our headquarters) in the heart of downtown Hamburg. For the ideal equipment in your home office you will receive a special payment from us and a monthly allowance for electricity costs. For your way to work you get a subsidized job ticket of the Hamburg public transport.With our „Workation“ offer you can work up to four weeks a year from different European countries and add a vacation if needed.
Our Heartquarter is easy to reach from anywhere – we are located in the center of Hamburg, within walking distance of Hamburg’s main train station. You will find a technically modern equipped office, which leaves nothing to be desired: from height-adjustable workstations, workspaces for different needs to social spaces. Thanks to the hybrid way of working, you will find a workplace that suits you. At the heart of our Heartquarters, all our colleagues come together. And if you want to do this in the fresh air, our roof terrace invites you to enjoy a breathtaking view over the entire city.
Look forward to working for an internationally operating company with a broad brand portfolio. We offer an appreciative working atmosphere and we live flat hierarchies in a „Duz“ culture. Established processes are as much a part of our way of working as agile methods. With our products, we enable valuable relationships every day. But we don’t only take responsibility in love, but also together with our colleagues in the context of our sustainability and CSR projects.
Our comprehensive onboarding offers you a great start with many insights into the world of the Parship Group. Your individual development is important to us, because we believe that we can only grow together. Therefore, you will find a wide range of training and development opportunities for your job with us and within the international group of companies. In addition, good leadership is close to our hearts, which is why every manager regularly undergoes mandatory training. We know that life can change and that work has to be compatible with your private life – as a team we make a lot of things possible, mutual flexibility is our key to success.
We are not only on the same wavelength professionally, but also beyond that: We like to challenge ourselves in a sporty break on our lounge called playground (and train for our annual foosball tournament ????), celebrate legendary parties in summer and winter and regularly organize team events. In addition, there is a monthly office after-work organized by our teams. You can also look forward to various discounts with our cooperation partners.
The well-being of our colleagues is close to our hearts. That’s why we support you and your family with personal coaching by company-external professionals for all life situations that can be mentally stressful. For sports enthusiasts or those who want to become one, there is also a fitness cooperation with the Urban Sports Club or the possibility to lease a JobRad through us. You are also welcome to take advantage of the annual flu vaccination and a regular check-up of your eyesight by the company doctor in our office. Our Early Birds start their day at our Heartquarter with a rich and healthy breakfast. In addition, we subsidize your company pension plan.
We, #TeamLove, work for love – and love knows neither age nor gender, origin nor skin color, sexual nor religious orientation. Rather, we are convinced that equal opportunities in practice lead to more diversity and thus to better work results. That’s why we only care about your personality and your qualifications.
We are looking forward to your application and to finding out whether you prefer to meet us digitally for our first date or in person to get to know each other.
EN – Experienced Android Developer (m/f/d)
Bitte nimm dir einen Moment Zeit, um unser Bewerbungsformular so vollständig wie möglich auszufüllen. Die Pflichtfelder sind mit einem * markiert.