„Mistakes happen – and that’s a good thing. Because that’s how we learn. As a team, we look for a solution, not someone to blame.“
In our group of companies, we rely on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Engineer (m/f/d), you will be part of our agile engineering team based in Hamburg, develop new solutions in coordination with the Finance department and take responsibility for the architecture, implementation of our business processes and smooth operation. You extend and develop new interfaces between backend / BI and Dynamics NAV and thus ensure an optimal view of our Finance processes.
Your responsibility in our team:
- You support our Finance department in the adaptation and implementation of new business processes
- You support the update and release management as well as the license and contract management
- You ensure a smooth operation and the maintainability of our Dynamics NAV system
- You act as a contact person to the finance department and coordinate external service providers
- As part of our agile Kanban team you work with tests, code reviews and pair programming
Who we are looking for:
- You have several years of experience in customization and development (C/SIDE, C/AL, AL) of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 (financial accounting, comprehensive accounts receivable)
- You are familiar with the development of interfaces (SOAP / REST)
- You feel comfortable dealing with a high number of accounts receivable transactions, connecting payment service providers and short turnaround time
- Ideally, you have a basic understanding of month-end closing and reporting activities
- As the first contact person for the departmens, you will work out solutions together and thereby promote technical understanding in the department
- You are communicative, self-organized, cooperative and enjoy bringing stakeholders together
- Ideally, you have experience with agile methods/approaches
- Basic German (good in reading) and very good English skills round off your profile
Look forward to a permanent position with the market leader for German-speaking online dating services in the center of Hamburg! For your way to work you will get a subsidized job ticket. We offer a great working atmosphere with great teams. In addition, we live flat hierarchies in a culture where we are all on a first-name basis and established processes with an agile way of working at the same time. Do you feel like it? Then let’s start your individual career development together!
Early birds start their day with us with a good breakfast – and at lunchtime you’ll find a huge selection of different lunch spots. Or you spend your breaks with your team on our rooftop terrace! Drinks and plenty of organic fruit are also a matter of course with us.
We celebrate legendary parties twice a year in summer and winter – plus there’s a monthly office after-work on Wednesdays. Spend creative breaks with a walk around the Binnenalster, at the playstation or at the kicker table (and train for our annual tournament ;-)). Fashion victims will also be happy with various shopping discounts.
In our ergonomics training courses we show you how to set up your workstation correctly, and for the athletic there are fitness cooperations. You are welcome to take advantage of the annual flu vaccination and a regular check-up of your eyesight by the company doctor in our office. We also subsidize your company pension plan.
In the current situation, we work mostly from home and live our company culture remotely and via Microsoft Teams – that works out great. But we are also looking forward to returning to our offices on a regular basis. Then you can expect home office arrangements that are tailored to the requirements and needs of the individual departments and teams.
We, #TeamLove, work for love – and love knows neither age nor gender, origin nor skin color, sexual nor religious orientation. Rather, we are convinced that equal opportunities in practice lead to more diversity and thus to better work results. That’s why we only care about your personality and your qualifications.
Our recruiting process is also currently purely digital. We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you virtually!
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Engineer (m/f/d)
Bitte nimm dir einen Moment Zeit, um unser Bewerbungsformular so vollständig wie möglich auszufüllen. Die Pflichtfelder sind mit einem * markiert.