„Mistakes happen – and that’s a good thing. Because that’s how we learn. As a team, we look for a solution, not someone to blame.“
We as a Group rely on a number of proven standard solutions, such as Oracle Service Cloud and Selligent Marketing Cloud, closely interlinked with our matchmaking products Parship, ElitePartner and eharmony. We optimize the solutions for the departments on a daily basis via configuration and customizing – with the goal of being able to serve our customers even better. As a System Engineer (m/f/d) you are the link between the departments, the product development and the vendors/partners and organize the continuous improvement of our solutions with a hands-on mentality. In doing so, you see yourself as an entrepreneurial partner of the departments and advise them on ways to further optimize the solutions. For our headquarters in Hamburg, we are looking for a full-time System Engineer (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Your responsibility in our team:
- You will support our departments in the operation, maintenance and ongoing development of their business systems
- You operate as a contact person to other departments and coordinate external service providers
- You implement the requirements in the business systems (incl. scripting)
- You coordinate the error analysis and the elimination of breakdowns
- You support the update and release management as well as the license and contract management
- You always check new system features for their applicability for the business departments and initiate optimization projects
Who we are looking for:
- You have several years of experience in application support of SaaS solutions, ideally with Selligent and/or Oracle Service Cloud (OSC)
- You understand how to communicate at the same level with all stakeholders and how to take into account the needs of each individual
- You are enthusiastic about technology and learn new systems independently
- You are communicative, self-organized, cooperative and enjoy bringing stakeholders together
- Ideally, you have experience with agile methods/approaches
- Basic German (good in reading) and very good English skills round off your profile
Look forward to a permanent position with the market leader for German-speaking online dating services in the center of Hamburg! For your way to work you will get a subsidized job ticket. We offer a great working atmosphere with great teams. In addition, we live flat hierarchies in a culture where we are all on a first-name basis and established processes with an agile way of working at the same time. Do you feel like it? Then let’s start your individual career development together!
Early birds start their day with us with a good breakfast – and at lunchtime you’ll find a huge selection of different lunch spots. Or you spend your breaks with your team on our rooftop terrace! Drinks and plenty of organic fruit are also a matter of course with us.
We celebrate legendary parties twice a year in summer and winter – plus there’s a monthly office after-work on Wednesdays. Spend creative breaks with a walk around the Binnenalster, at the playstation or at the kicker table (and train for our annual tournament ;-)). Fashion victims will also be happy with various shopping discounts.
In our ergonomics training courses we show you how to set up your workstation correctly, and for the athletic there are fitness cooperations. You are welcome to take advantage of the annual flu vaccination and a regular check-up of your eyesight by the company doctor in our office. We also subsidize your company pension plan.
We, #TeamLove, work for love – and love knows neither age nor gender, origin nor skin color, sexual nor religious orientation. Rather, we are convinced that equal opportunities in practice lead to more diversity and thus to better work results. That’s why we only care about your personality and your qualifications.
We are looking forward to your application and to finding out whether you prefer to meet us digitally for our first date or in person to get to know each other.
EN – System Engineer (m/f/d)
Bitte nimm dir einen Moment Zeit, um unser Bewerbungsformular so vollständig wie möglich auszufüllen. Die Pflichtfelder sind mit einem * markiert.