Thank you for using the www.parshipgroup.com website! Here you will find information about what personal data www.parshipgroup.com collects, how we use this data, and what rights you have as a user in relation to your personal data. The controller of your personal data is ParshipMeet Holding GmbH.
Table of Contents:
- Contact / Data controller
- Collection, processing and use of personal data
- Processing purposes
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Transfer of personal data to third parties; service provider
- How we Protect Your Data
- Duration of storage; retention periods
- Are You Obliged To Provide Us With Personal Data?
- Rights of the data subject
- Cookies & Tracking
Contact / Data controller
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, please contact us or our data protection officer.
Our contact information is:
ParshipMeet Holding GmbH, Speersort 10, 20095 Hamburg, Germany, +49 (40) 460026 – 590 (fax number), firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
You can reach our data protection officers at:
Dr. Stefanie Wegener, email@example.com (email)
Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g., name, address, telephone number, date of birth or e-mail address).
Processing is any action performed on data, for example, collecting, storing, using, transmitting to others or deleting such data.
Parship collects and processes your personal data exclusively when you visit us at www.parshipgroup.com.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary when using the website. Please refer to the following information for details on the data we collect.
What data does ParshipMeet Holding BmbH collect from the use of the website?
Every time you access the website www.parshipgroup.com, certain usage data is transmitted through your Internet browser and stored in log files, so-called server log files (also called server log files). These data are:
» IP address of the device you use to access our website (e.g. computer, tablet or smartphone). We will also compare your IP address against a geo-database to collect information about your location, such as your country, state and city. In this context, Parship uses MaxMind.
- Name of the accessed page
- Date and time of the access
- The referrer URL (origin URL) from which the user came to the accessed page
- Statistics about the amount of data transmitted during your use of the website
- Status message as to whether you were successfully able to access the website
- Session identifier
- Session participant’s pseudonym
- Screen resolution you used on your device.
Additionally, cookies or pseudonym IDs (such as user-ID, ad-ID) are stored on your device, when you visit, or after you visited, our online content. Specific information about this can be found below, under “Cookies and Tracking”.
Communication with ParshipMeet Holding GmbH
The website offers the possibility to contact us, either through an online form or via the email address in the imprint. In this context, ParshipMeet Holding GmbH stores the following data:
- Email address
- Content of the email or online form
The transmission of your e-mail is encrypted only if your email provider supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) transport encryption.
When you use our online application form, your communication with us, including any attachments, are TLS-encrypted in transit. Our reply to your request will be protected in transit if your email provider supports TLS encryption..
If you prefer not to contact our customer care by email (for example, because you are concerned that your email provider does not support TLS encryption or the content of our email is not encrypted), please contact ParshipMeet Holding GmbH by post or fax instead. You will find our contact details under Contact.
What information does ParshipMeet Holding GmbH collect when you apply for a job with us?
You have the opportunity to apply online for specific job advertisements or submit an unsolicited application using our application tool on our website www.parshipgroup.com. Please note that our group of companies includes ParshipMeet Holding GmbH, PE Digital GmbH and Parship Elite Service GmbH. As a parent company, we handle your application and, if necessary, pass it on to our subsidiaries. In this context, we collect all personal data that you provide in your application. These are, in particular, the following information:
- How did you find us (“Wie hast du uns gefunden”)
- Gender (“Anrede”: “Frau” / “Herr”)
- Surname, name (“Vorname”, “Nachname”) and, if applicable, Title (“Titel”)
- Email address
- Phone number
- If applicable, date of birth (“Geburtsdatum”)
- If applicable, nationality (“Nationalität”)
- If applicable, salary requirements (“Gehaltswunsch”)
- Desired start date (“Gewünschtes Eintrittsdatum”)
- Desired application area („Gewünschter Einsatzbereich“)
- If applicable, language skills (“Sprachkenntnisse”)
- If applicable, remaining study period (“voraussichtlich verbleibende Studiendauer“)
- Any additional comments you provide
- Any attachments to your application such as certificates, curriculum vitae and photos.
ParshipMeet Holding GmbH processes the personal data for the following purposes, according to the legal bases listed below. Where processing is based on legitimate interests, we will also explain such legitimate interests.
We process personal data:
- for the functionality of the website, to optimize and analyse the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. ParshipMeet Holding GmbH uses technically necessary cookies for this purpose. We do not create user profiles in this context. (The legal basis is ParshipMeet Holding GmbH’s and website users’ legitimate interests in the website being safe and easy to use, and in the constant improvement of the website and its content.) You will find specific information about this below, under “Cookies and Tracking”.
- in order to consider your application for employment within our group of companies. (The legal basis is your consent, our legitimate interest in forwarding your application within our company group, and § 26(1) and (8), S. 2 new BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act) in connection with Art. 88 GDPR.)
- Furthermore, for the purposes of data security (in particular availability in accordance with the obligations of Art. 6(1) f, Art. 32 GDPR). (The legal basis is Parship’s legitimate interest in ensuring data security and Parship members that the Parship service is not misused for contractual and / or illegal actions by third parties. In doing so, we also fulfil our legal obligation in the area of data security to ensure system security and the detection and tracking of unauthorised access attempts or accesses).
- insofar as is necessary to defend against any legal claims asserted against us in connection with job applications. (The legal basis for this is the legitimate interest of ParshipMeet Holding GmbH in complying with its burden of proof in such proceedings, e.g., under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).)
- where applicable, we may process personal data already received from you during the application process for the purpose of our employment relationship in accordance with § 26(1) new BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act) in connection with Art. 88 GDPR, if this is necessary for the execution or termination of the employment relationship or for the exercise or fulfillment of the legal rights and obligations to represent employees’ interests.
- If applicable, for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) (the legal basis in these cases is Article 9(2)(j) GDPR or Article 6(1)(e) GDPR in conjunction with Article 6(2) GDPR; Art. 6 para. 2 GDPR)
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Where our processing is based on your consent, our legal basis is Article 6(1)(a) S. 1 GDPR.
- Where processing your personal data is required to fulfill our contractual relationship, our legal basis for the processing is (unless otherwise stated above) Article 6(1)(b) S. 1 GDPR. This also applies to any processing required to carry out any pre-contractual actions.
- Where processing is necessary to safeguard ParshipMeet Holding GmbH’s or a third party’s legitimate interests, and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override those legitimate interests, our legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) S. 1 GDPR.
- If we store information in your terminal equipment or access such information that is already stored in your terminal equipment, PECR Reg. 6(4) serves as the legal basis.
- If storing information in the end user’s terminal equipment or accessing information already stored in the end user’s terminal equipment is absolutely necessary, PECR Reg. 6(4) serves as the legal basis.
- In the case of possible processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1), Art. 9(2)(j) GDPR or Art. 6(1)(1)(e) GDPR in conjunction with Art. 6(2) GDPR is the legal basis. Art. 6 para. 2 GDPR; the legal basis.
When the legal basis for processing is your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out on the basis of your consent before your withdrawal. If the legal basis is a legitimate interest, you are also entitled, in general, to object to the processing of your personal data, at any time, for reasons arising from your specific situation. Article 21 GDPR applies in this respect.
Transfer of personal data to third parties; service provider
In principle, we will only transfer your personal data to companies within the group. These include ParshipMeet Holding GmbH, PE Digital GmbH and Parship Elite Service GmbH.
In addition, ParshipMeet Holding GmbH may transfer personal data to third parties as far as required under applicable laws or other legal process.
ParshipMeet Holding GmbH reserves the right to use service providers when collecting or processing personal data. We provide such service providers with only the personal data they need for their specific activity
We use service providers for, inter alia, the technical application process as well as for data hosting.
As a rule, service providers are so-called data processors, who may process user personal data only in accordance with ParshipMeet Holding GmbH’s instructions.
Transfer of data to non-EEA countries
ParshipMeet Holding GmbH may disclose personal data to third parties or to our processors, who are located outside the EEA. When this happens (and before disclosing your data), we ensure that the recipient has an adequate level of protection to enable the lawful transfer of your data. For example, this may be because the recipient is in a country that the European Commission has determined has an adequate level of data protection, or has entered into the Standard Contractual Clauses (If applicable, including UK Addendum as far as relevant) in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR using additional technical and organizational protection measures, or (where permitted by law) because you have expressly consented to this transfer.
How we protect your data
ParshipMeet Holding GmbH uses various security measures, such as industry-standard encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security, integrity and availability of the personal data of its customers and users. In particular, these are the following measures:
- Storage of confidential data in encrypted form,
- Firewall protection of IT systems to protect against unauthorized access,
- Permanent monitoring of access to IT systems to detect and prevent misuse of personal data.
Duration of storage; retention periods
We store your data for as long as is necessary for the provision of our services or where we have a legitimate interest that permits the further storage of that information. In all other cases, we will delete your personal information.
With respect to processing employment applications, we store your personal information for as long as is necessary to make a decision regarding your application. If an employment relationship between us does not materialize, your application materials will be erased six months after we notify you of the rejection decision. However, if longer storage is necessary in the event of litigation, we will continue to store data as far as necessary to defend against possible legal claims.
Are you obliged to provide us with personal data?
In principle, you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, the use of certain services may require the provision of personal data, e.g., applying via the application tool on the website. If this is the case, we will point this out to you. Mandatory data is typically marked with an asterisk (*). If you do not wish to provide us with required data, you will unfortunately not be able to use the corresponding services.
Rights of the data subject at a glance
You have the right to access and -under certain conditions- to rectify, erase, restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please use the information under Contact. Please also ensure that when you do so, we will be able to clearly identify you.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority or our appointed data protection authority.This is:
Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information,
Cookies & Tracking
In addition to the processing of personal data mentioned above, cookies and/or other tracking technologies are stored on your device when or after accessing the ParshipMeet Holding GmbH website.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your device when you access a website and is stored in your browser. If you then access the same webpage again, your browser will check its cookies and will recognize you as a returning user.
What cookies does ParshipMeet Holding GmbH use in general?
ParshipMeet Holding GmbH classifies cookies into different categories depending on their function and purpose.
We use certain cookies to make sure that our website is easy, secure and safe to use. This category of cookies includes e.g.:
- Cookies that identify or authenticate our users,
- Cookies that ensure the security of ParshipMeet Holding GmbH’s information system and website,
- Cookies that control abuse,
- Cookies that temporarily store certain user entries;
These cookies are used only when you visit our website, and they enable you to navigate safely and use the website’s functions as desired. These cookies are also used to retrieve the optimised website display when you access our website with a mobile device, so that your mobile data volume is not unnecessarily consumed. Without these cookies, ParshipMeet Holding GmbH cannot provide essential services.
The legal basis is the legitimate interest of ParshipMeet Holding GmbH and its website’s users that our service is safe and easy to use, and that the website’s quality and content is constantly being improved.
Consent is not required to use “essential” cookies and they cannot be deactivated.
You can find an overview and more detailed information about the “essential” cookies we use here.
“Functional” cookies enable us to record our users’ usage behaviour (e.g. clicked advertising banners, visited subpages, search queries made).
This involves collecting information about how users interact with a website. This allows to identify which pages have been visited and to gain a complete picture of user activity on this website.
ParshipMeet Holding GmbH has decided not to use “functional” cookies.
Cookies that are set for advertising purposes (“marketing” cookies) make it possible to create profiles of usage behaviour (e.g. which banner ads you have clicked on, subpages you have visited, and/or search queries you have made) in order to display advertising or offers that are tailored to your interests.
ParshipMeet Holding GmbH has decided not to use “marketing” cookies.