Version: August 17, 2020
Thank you for using the www.parshipgroup.com website! Here you will find information about what personal data www.parshipgroup.com collects, how we use this data, and what rights you have as a user in relation to your personal data. The controller of your personal data is Parship Group GmbH (hereafter “Parship Group”, “us”, “our”, “we”) is.
Table of Contents:
- Contact / Data controller
- Collection, processing and use of personal data
- Processing purposes
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Transfer of personal data to third parties; service provider
- Duration of storage; retention periods
- Rights of the data subject
If you would like to contact us, you can contact us as follows:
Parship Group GmbH, Speersort 10, 20095 Hamburg, Germany, +49 (40) 460026 – 590 (fax number), firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
You can reach our data protection officers at:
Dr. Stefanie Wegener, email@example.com (email)
If you have any questions or suggestions about how we use your personal data, please contact us or our data protection officer.
The provision of your personal data takes place voluntarily when using the website www.parshipgroup.com. Please refer to the following information for details on which data we collect.
What data does Parship Group collect from the use of the website?
Every time you access the website www.parshipgroup.com, certain usage data is transmitted through the respective Internet browser and these data are stored in log files, so-called server log files. These data are:
» IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the device you use to access our website (e.g. computer, tablet or smartphone). We will also compare your IP address against a geo-database to collect information about your location, such as your country, state and city. In this context, Parship uses MaxMind.
- Name of the accessed page
- Date and time of the access
- The referrer URL (origin URL) from which the user came to the accessed page
- Statistics about the amount of data transmitted during your use of the website
- Status message as to whether you were successfully able to access the website
- Session identifier
- Session participant’s pseudonym
- Screen resolution you used on your device.
While using the Parship Group website, and in addition to the data mentioned above, cookies or pseudonym IDs (such as user-ID, ad-ID) are also stored on your device, when you visit, or after you visited, our online content. You will find specific information about this here.
Communication with Parship Group
The website offers the possibility to contact Parship Group through the online application form or in the imprint via email. In this context, Parship Group stores the following data:
- Email address
- Content of the email or the application form
The transmission of your e-mail is encrypted only if your email provider supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) transport encryption.
Your communication with us and, if applicable, your attachments through our online application form are encrypted in transit TLS-encrypted. Our reply to your request will be protected in transit, if your email provider supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) transfer encryption.
If you would prefer not to contact our customer care by email (for example, because you are concerned that your email provider does not support TLS encryption or the content of our email is not encrypted), please contact Parship Group by post or fax instead. You will find our contact details under Contact.
What information does Parship Group collect when you apply for a job with us?
You have the opportunity to apply online for specific job advertisements or submit an unsolicited application using our application tool on our website www.parshipgroup.com. Please note that our group of companies includes Parship Group GmbH, PE Digital GmbH and Parship Elite Service GmbH. As a parent company, we take care of your application and, if necessary, pass it on to our subsidiaries. In this context, we collect all personal data that you provide in the context of your application. These are, in particular, the following information:
- How did you find us (“Wie hast du uns gefunden”)
- Gender (“Anrede”: “Frau” / “Herr”)
- Surname, name (“Vorname”, “Nachname”) and, if applicable, Title (“Titel”)
- Email address
- Phone number
- If applicable, date of birth (“Geburtsdatum”)
- If applicable, nationality (“Nationalität”)
- If applicable, salary requirements (“Gehaltswunsch”)
- Desired Date of entry (“Gewünschtes Eintrittsdatum”)
- Desired application area („gewünschter Einsatzbereich“
- If applicable, language skills (“Sprachkenntnisse”)
- If applicable, remaining study period (“voraussichtlich verbleibende Studiendauer“)
- If applicable, your comment
- As well as attachments to your application such as certificates, curriculum vitae and, if applicable, photos.
The Parship Group processes the personal data for the following purposes:
- For the functionality of the website, to optimize and analyse the website and to ensure the security of the Parship Group’s information technology systems. Parship Group uses technically necessary cookies for this purpose. Parship Group will not create a user profile in this context. (The legal basis is Parship Group’s and its website’s users’ legitimate interest in the website being safe and easy to use, and in the constant improvement of the website and its content.) You will find specific information about this below, under “Cookies and Tracking”.
- We process personal data about you for the purpose of your application for employment within our group of companies. (The legal basis is your consent, our legitimate interest in forwarding your application within our group and § 26 Para. 1 in connection with Para. 8 S. 2 new BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act).)
- We process personal data about you as far as this is necessary to defend against legal claims from the application procedure asserted against us with respect to the application procedure. (The legal basis for this is the legitimate interest of the Parship Group in complying with its burden of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).)
- In the event that an employment relationship exists between us, we may process the personal data already received from you for the purpose of the employment relationship in accordance with § 26 Paragraph 1 new BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act), if this is necessary for the execution or termination of the employment relationship or for the exercise or fulfillment of the legal rights and obligations of the representation of interests of the employees.
- Where we obtain your consent as our lawful basis of processing, our legal basis is point (a) of Article 6(1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Where we process personal data for fulfilling (pre-)contractual legal relationships, our legal basis is – unless otherwise stated above – point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR.
- If the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interest of the Parship Group or a third party, and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override those legitimate interests, our legal basis for the processing is point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR.
When the legal basis for processing is your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out on the basis of your consent before your withdrawal. If the legal basis is a legitimate interest, you are also entitled, in general, to object to the processing of your personal data, at any time, for reasons arising from your specific situation. Article 21 GDPR applies in this respect.
Transfer of personal data to third parties; service provider
In principle, Parship Group will only pass your personal data within the corporate group. These include Parship Group GmbH, PE Digital GmbH and Parship Elite Service GmbH. In addition, Parship Group may transfer personal data to third parties as far as Parship Group should be obliged to do so due to legal provisions or enforceable official or court orders.
Parship Group reserves the right to use service providers when collecting or processing personal data. Service providers receive from the Parship Group only the personal data they need for their specific activity.
Parship Group uses service providers for, inter alia, the technical application process as well as within the hosting.
As a rule, service providers are integrated as so-called data processors, who are only allowed to process the personal data of the users of this online service in accordance with the instructions of the Parship Group.
Transfer of data to non-EEA countries
Parship Group may disclose personal data to third parties or to our processors, who are located outside the EEA. When this happens (and before disclosing your data), we ensure that the recipient has an adequate level of protection to enable the lawful transfer of your data. For example, this may be because the recipient is in an adequate country or has entered into the EU Standard Contractual Clauses; or (where permitted by law) because you have expressly consented to this transfer.
We store your data for as long as is necessary for the provision of our services or where we have a legitimate interest which permits the further storage of that information. In all other cases, we will erase your personal information.
With respect to processing employment applications, we store your personal information for as long as is necessary to decide on your application. If an employment relationship between us does not materialize, your application materials will be erased six months after we notify you of the rejection decision. However, if longer storage is necessary in the event of litigation, we may also continue to store data as far as necessary to defend against possible legal claims.
You have the right to access and -under certain conditions- to rectify, erase, restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please use the information under Contact. Please make also ensure that when you do so, we will be able to clearly identify you.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority or our appointed data protection authority.This is:
Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Caspar, Hamburg, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies & Tracking
In addition to the processing of personal data mentioned above, cookies and/or other tracking technologies are stored on your device when or after accessing the Parship Group website.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your device when you access a website and is stored in your browser. If you then access the same webpage again, your browser will check its cookies and will recognize you as a returning user.
What cookies does Parship Group use in general?
Parship Group classifies cookies into different categories depending on their function and purpose.
We use certain cookies to make sure that our website is easy, secure and safe to use. This category of cookies includes e.g.:
- Cookies that identify or authenticate our users,
- Cookies that ensure the security of Parship Group’s information system that our website is secure,
- Cookies that control abuse,
- Cookies that temporarily store certain user entries;
These cookies enable you to navigate safely on our website and use the functions as desired. Without these cookies, Parship Group cannot provide essential services. We only use these cookies when you visit our website. These cookies are also used to retrieve the optimised website display when you access our website with a mobile device, so that your mobile data volume is not unnecessarily consumed.
The legal basis is the legitimate interest of Parship Group and of users of Parship Group’s website that the Parship Group service is safe and easy to use and that the quality of our website and content is constantly being improved.
A consent is not required to use “essential” cookies. They cannot be deactivated.
You can find an overview and more detailed information about the “essential” cookies we use here.
“Functional” cookies enable us to record our users’ usage behaviour (e.g. clicked advertising banners, visited subpages, search queries made).
This involves collecting information about how users interact with a website. This allows to identify which pages have been visited and to gain a complete picture of user activity on this website.
Parship Group has decided not to use “functional” cookies.
Cookies that are set for advertising purposes (“marketing” cookies) make it possible to create profiles of usage behaviour (e.g. which banner ads you have clicked on, which subpages you have visited, which search queries you have made) in order to display advertising or offers that are tailored to your interests (“interest-based advertising”).
Parship Group has decided not to use “marketing” cookies.