„Right in the heart of Hamburg and in the middle of great colleagues – a team that matches!“
We develop and operate our products Parship, ElitePartner and eharmony ourselves and want to make them even more successful in the coming years. As a Java Developer (m/f/d) you are part of one of our engineering teams and responsible for the design, implementation and further development of features. You will not only exchange ideas with your direct colleagues, but also with all development teams. For our headquarters in Hamburg we are looking for a Java Developer (m/f/d) in full time.
How we develop software – what makes us who we are
- We develop our own products. In doing so, the use of pair programming, test-driven development, code reviews and refactorings are important to us
- Within our Kanban process we trust in autonomous and self-dependent teams
- Agility is not only our guiding principle in software development – but the whole company also works according to agile principles.
- Our teams develop, test and integrate complete features – therefore our teams have knowledge and skills in apps, web frontend, backend, DevOps and QA
- When problems arise, we look for a solution, not someone to blame
Who we are looking for
- You have several years of experience in developing highly scalable web applications based on Java and Spring
- Clean code and test coverage are as important to you as a modern architecture
- We work according to the DevOps principle, we welcome experience with Kubernetes, Terraform and GitLab
- Our teams are cross-functional – frontend and native app knowledge is an advantage to support when needed
- You have a good command of spoken and written Englisch – and German is a plus
Look forward to a permanent position with the market leader for German-speaking online dating services in the center of Hamburg! For your way to work you will get a subsidized job ticket. We offer a great working atmosphere with great teams. In addition, we live flat hierarchies in a culture where we are all on a first-name basis and established processes with an agile way of working at the same time. Do you feel like it? Then let’s start your individual career development together!
Early birds start their day with us with a good breakfast – and at lunchtime you’ll find a huge selection of different lunch spots. Or you spend your breaks with your team on our rooftop terrace! Drinks and plenty of organic fruit are also a matter of course with us
We celebrate legendary parties twice a year in summer and winter – plus there’s a monthly office after-work on Wednesdays. Spend creative breaks with a walk around the Binnenalster, at the playstation or at the kicker table (and train for our annual tournament ;-)). Fashion victims will also be happy with various shopping discounts.
In our ergonomics training courses we show you how to set up your workstation correctly, and for the athletic there are fitness cooperations. You are welcome to take advantage of the annual flu vaccination and a regular check-up of your eyesight by the company doctor in our office. We also subsidize your company pension plan.
We, #TeamLove, work for love – and love knows neither age nor gender, origin nor skin color, sexual nor religious orientation. Rather, we are convinced that equal opportunities in practice lead to more diversity and thus to better work results. That’s why we only care about your personality and your qualifications.
We are looking forward to your application and to finding out whether you prefer to meet us digitally for our first date or in person to get to know each other.
EN – Java Developer (m/f/d)
Bitte nimm dir einen Moment Zeit, um unser Bewerbungsformular so vollständig wie möglich auszufüllen. Die Pflichtfelder sind mit einem * markiert.